Serious web projects are best created on reputable CMS or samopisnyh engines, sharpened for specific tasks. This is true, but in some situations this approach is too long, expensive and labor-intensive. With the same WordPress need to deal a few weeks. If you have the time and desire to learn the subtleties yourself or the means to pay for the services of a specialist is excellent. Otherwise, you can use visual designers. This is not a panacea, there are projects that can not be implemented without the participation of designers and programmers. Such services should be used for:
- visualization of the idea, to subsequently transfer it to the developers;
- quick launch of small and simple projects;
- creating one-page traffic with contextual and targeted advertising;
- testing ideas to understand whether to spend time and money on development;
- non-profit sites "for the soul."
Choose a constructor based on specific tasks. Some do an excellent job with the Landing Page, others are suitable for creating multi-page sites, and still others are well advanced in search. Let's compare popular services in order to understand in which situation it is better to use a particular product.
Compare the constructors in the table
When choosing a tool for creating a website you need to take into account many parameters. They depend on the type of resource and the tasks that it must solve. For convenience, I have compiled a table. It contains important, in my opinion, characteristics and functional features of the designers, which are mentioned in this review. Let's compare services by such parameters:
- Types of sites - what resources the functionality is designed for (business card, landing, shop, etc.)
- User level - experience in the development: novices, advanced users, professionals.
- Pattern Adaptability - the presence in the catalog of models adapted for mobile devices.
- The number of ready-made templates - how many in the catalog are ready layouts for which you don’t have to pay separately.
- Template Customization Level - the possibility of changing the elements and design in general: high, medium, low.
- The ability to create a website from scratch - Is it possible to open an empty layout and collect pages from blocks and widgets.
- Learning materials - information base for the use of the designer.
- Ability to edit and add code - Add your own elements and edit styles via HTML and CSS.
- Free rate - availability of free fare. The limitations are spelled out in a detailed overview of each constructor below.
- Trial - availability of a test period with extended functionality.
- Technical support - language and ways to support users.
- Minimum rate - the cost of the minimum tariff.
- Payment Methods - Payment options for tariffs and additional services.
- Integration - connection to third-party services to expand the functionality of the site.
- Domain - the ability to connect your domain at a free rate, as well as the conditions under which it is provided for free.
- SEO - site optimization features.
- Import / export of goods - ways to load a large number of products in the catalog.
- CRM Integration - Connect to CRM to automatically import orders from the site.
- Integration with analytics systems - the ability to connect to third-party analytics services.
- Online payment - payment systems that can be connected to the site.
- Integration with social networks - buttons, widgets and comments.
If there is no time and desire to read the entire article, go straight to the designer of interest.
Tilda is an intuitive site builder. Suitable for creating small projects - information and corporate resources, Landing Page and online stores with dozens of different positions. Although there are more convenient solutions for the latter, over the last year Tilda has added many features for this type of site. There was a full-fledged basket with delivery and payment options, blocks of product cards with embedded pop-ups that display enlarged photos and an extended description, hit labels, action and others for visual highlighting of goods. In addition, the site integrates with multiple payment systems, online acquirers and CRM. Applications can be tracked in the built-in constructor tool, exported to Google Sheets or Telegram.
Tilda's functionality is focused on the spectacular design of longrids - stylish typography, many blocks for combining text, visual and video content. Opportunities are not limited to ready-made templates and blocks - both can be developed independently from scratch using constructors. For those who do not have the time and desire, in the catalog there are about 200 designs that can be customized for themselves with the help of 450 blocks. There are ready-made layouts for pizzerias, antikafe, beauty salons and other niches. To visualize individual elements of the site, Tilda’s designers created an entire library of icons for various business areas, which is regularly updated.
- Large selection of ready-made templates.
- Convenient intuitive interface.
- Opportunities for customization - colors, fonts, indents, transparency, animation.
- Stylish responsive patterns.
- Ability to separately adjust indents for mobiles and desktops.
- Ability to create your own unique layout from scratch.
- A large selection of modules - text, blocks of benefits, application forms and feedback, surveys, online booking, etc.
- UTM tag generator.
- Educational articles and video tutorials on working with the service.
- Good typography, you can connect fonts from Google Fonts, Typekit and your own collection.
- The ability to add your own elements using HTML, CSS and JS.
- Integration with CRM, callback services, online chat rooms and electronic payment systems.
- The site can be transferred to another hosting or own server, as well as integrate pages created on Tilda with projects on Bitrix, WordPress and others.
- Built-in analytics, connecting Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrics.
- Tracking the number of clicks on buttons, filling out forms and other events in the "Metric" and "Analytics" by default, without setting goals.
- Buttons for sharing materials in social networks and setting up the appearance of posts.
- Connect to the site tapes Instagram posts with automatic updates.
- The ability to customize the transfer of data to the tax in accordance with 54-FZ.
- The designer of personal data processing policy.
- The ability to save and use for further work your own templates.
- HTTPS connection in the designer interface.
- Functional multilending - you can create dynamic content so that the appearance of the site and the information are adjusted to a specific user.
- Integration with popular online banks - Sberbank, Alfa Bank and Tinkoff to accept payments and get money into the current account.
- The functionality for the layout of email-mailings, followed by sending via MailChimp, UniSender or any other service using the export code.
- High fares.
- For a good result requires a certain knowledge in web design.
Understand the interface under the force of anyone who is at least a little familiar with web technologies. However, to create a cool unique layout design skills will not be superfluous, at least - taste. Work on the site is better to start with a clean slate. All templates are made up of those modules that are in the catalog, and the demo content will still have to be changed. When opening an empty layout, the service offers to see a video review of the functionality. Frequently used blocks are placed in the horizontal menu: cover (1), title (2), lead paragraph (3), text (4), keyword phrase (5), image (6), photo gallery (7) and separator line (eight). When you click on the ZERO button (9), a block editor opens in which you can create your own modules. To see the entire directory, you need to click on "All blocks" (10). They are divided into 27 categories - about the project, direct speech, benefits, columns, menus, rates, basement, forms and buttons, reviews, stages and others. Each with 15-20 design options. For navigation and operations with the entire page using the top menu. The item "My sites" (11) opens the page where all resources are displayed, "My project" (12) - the list of pages of the current site. Switch between them or create a new one by clicking on the arrow (13). The remaining items allow you to undo the latest changes (14), enable the preview mode (15) and publish the page (16). Meta tags are registered in the settings (17), the appearance of the post is edited for sharing in social networks and displayed in the search results. The "Help" button (17) opens the help information. In the "More" drop-down menu (18), you can edit the profile, turn on the block map and go to the tariff page.
To edit the text, you need to click on a specific fragment. A horizontal menu appears at the top of the screen, with which you can change the boldness, style, color, font, size, line spacing and alignment, as well as add a hyperlink. When you hover the mouse over the block, buttons for customization appear on top. Clicking on the first (1), you can switch between different design options within the same category, while maintaining the already entered content. The content of the settings section (2) depends on the type of module. They change the alignment, the number of columns for each element, height, background color, scrolling effects, filters, animation of elements, the appearance of frames, fields and buttons, and much more. When you click on the "Content" button (3), the window for editing the contents of the block opens. Through it, videos and images are loaded, paragraphs, headings, titles and hints are entered for fields in forms, inscriptions on buttons and much more. Another way to edit the content is to click on the desired item. The group of buttons on the right serves to copy (4), delete (5), hide (6) and swap blocks (8). Clicking on the arrow (7) opens an additional menu - cut, copy, paste or select an entire module.
On each project page there are settings in which the fonts and colors change for the entire site, the main page is selected, the domain, analytics systems and panels of the Google webmasters and Yandex, payment systems are connected.
At the base rate there is 1 website with 50 pages and 50 MB of server space. It is impossible to connect your own domain (only the third level of the form moto.tilda.ws) and use some modules, in particular - forms and functionality for online stores.
The service offers 2 tariff plans - Personal (750 rubles per month or 6,000 rubles per year) and Bussines (1,250 rubles and 12,000 rubles, respectively). The first allows you to create 1 site (maximum 500 pages), the second - 5. Both options include all the functionality, including a complete collection of blocks. The exception is the export of source code and the ability to disable the label "made on Tilda" - they are available only at the maximum rate. When you pay an annual subscription - the domain as a gift. After registration, you can connect the Personal tariff for 2 weeks for free to test the functionality and see if it is suitable for a specific task.
LPgenerator is a powerful service for developing one-page sites. Narrow specialization is more than paid off with a multitude of possibilities and integrations. Not suitable for creating a business card, blog, information portal or online hypermarket. It is possible to connect to the one-page storefront, but this tool is rather an additional one. But the landing with proper skills will get what you need. The service is focused on professionals. Developers are interested in creating beautiful and conversion sites on their platform. This says everything - from the cost and content of tariffs to the level of those. support and training new users. LPG has everything to create unique professional sites - a lot of beautiful modern templates, coupled with extensive customization options, building a block layout from scratch and access to HTML / CSS code. But the main difference from other designers is the additional tools for promotion and earning on landings - CRM and work with leads, detailed and detailed analytics, managing traffic sources and much more.
- Powerful functionality to create and increase the effectiveness of selling pages.
- Large selection of beautiful, modern, responsive templates.
- Ability to build your unique website from the blocks.
- Deep customization of the appearance of elements.
- Access to HTML and CSS.
- Functional visual editor.
- Testing multiple page options.
- Integration with MailChimp, UniSender, Dropbox, ClickFrog, Yagla, Megaplan, Bitrix24, Jivosite, CallBackHunter and others.
- Help manager, training materials and a course on the creation and promotion of landing pages in the University of lead generation.
- Responsive tech support.
- Center optimization conversion.
- The ability to add your own scripts to the site.
- Powerful analytics - traffic source conversion, ROI, conversion funnel, and more.
- Set up online payment in accordance with 54-ФЗ.
- Telephony for calling customers from the admin.
- Lead management system, in fact - built-in CRM.
- Backup landing page in 1 click.
- High price.
- Short trial - 7 days is not enough to test all the features of the system.
- Complex interface - you need to learn and understand. Beginners will not be able to make a good website in a couple of hours.
The administrative panel contains all the tools that are not related to the appearance of the site. The Pages tab (1) displays all the Landing Page generated. When you click on the "Actions" button (2), a menu opens through which you can go to the visual editor (10), the Optimization Center and the view mode, and also copy, archive or delete the page. In the "Leads" (3) are all the tools to work with potential customers. Here you can see a list of those who left the application or otherwise showed an interest in the proposal, as well as assign them statuses, call and track the history of interaction. In the "Store" (4) assembled functionality for creating online storefronts, working with products and orders. On the account page (5), you can configure system alerts and lead notifications, security settings and quick login through social network accounts. In the "Domains" section (6) you can buy, link or pick up an address for the site. A UTM constructor (7) is used to track and control traffic sources. In the "Services" tab (8), you can order an individual design, layout, etc., and on the "Payment" page (9) you can find out information about tariffs and connect the appropriate one.
When you first look at the visual editor, you will not get used to it without a habit - many functions, tools, panels and buttons. However, all this is quite logical grouped, you get used quickly. But it will take time to figure out and test everything. When you click on the arrow (1) on the left, a list of all page elements opens - headers, images, buttons, forms, etc. Click on any and the visual editor switches to it, and the settings panel (2) appears on the right. You can change the size, location, alignment, styles, borders, and more. On the Advanced tab, the CSS code is edited.
The narrow panel on the left contains buttons for adding various elements to the site. In the section designer (3) there are ready blocks for the site header, module of benefits, lead-forms, etc. The “Store” button (4) opens a window for adding a storefront with goods. You can also connect a timer (5), popup (6), gallery (7), video (8), feedback slider (9) and card (10), as well as download additional fonts (11) and set up online payment through the service "Robokassa". The top panel is visually divided into 4 parts. The first (13) contains save buttons, preview mode, undo and redo the last action, then (14) contains tools for adding several more elements - texts, images, buttons. You can upload your HTML code. The third block of buttons (15) is used to control individual elements - copy, delete and move to the front or back. In the last block (16) you can fill in the meta tags of the page, connect your js-script and set up conversion goals. Information on goals will be displayed in the Conversion Optimization Center. At the very top there are two more interesting buttons. The first (17) is used to manage the design options, the second (18) - to go to the Conversion Optimization Center, personal account and CRM.
The basic version is limited to a 7-day trial. There is no full free rate.
Developers offer a choice of 4 tariffs - Basic (799 rubles per month), Advanced (2375 rubles per month), Unlimited (3999 rubles per month) and Corporate (15 730 rubles . per month.) They differ in the number of available domains (from 1 to infinity) and pages (from 10 to infinity) and the limit of visitors. On the first two tariffs, domains and domain mail are bound for an additional fee, on the "Basic" pages LPgenerator branding is displayed on the pages, and at the maximum you can have up to 15 client accounts.
WIX is one of the most powerful and functional designers. Opportunities enough to create forums, sites, business cards, odnostranichnikov, shops, blogs. Однако при ближайшем рассмотрении для ИМ есть более дешевые и гибкие решения, а под блоги лучше WordPress, на мой взгляд, пока ничего не придумали. Пользователей привлекает простой интуитивно понятный конструктор и большой выбор ярких стильных шаблонов - в каталоге более 500 готовых макетов, разделенных на категории - бизнес, рестораны и еда, отели, события, лендинги и другие.Developers regularly add new options for different areas. This also applies to the functional - they are working on the service, updates are coming out, features are being added. In the app store, you can connect over 250 different widgets to the site. However, such growth has a downside - for newcomers, the WIX becomes heavy, the administration panel is overloaded. However, the increased functionality is still not enough for professionals and serious business. This is all the same constructor, you only get what is provided by the developers. Even despite the fact that the designer supports the addition of its html-code.
- Large selection of bright and beautiful layouts.
- Sites are quality in terms of design and usability.
- Presets structures to create a page from scratch.
- Mobile and desktop versions are edited separately.
- Good customization - you can upload your own fonts, change the color, size, contours and other parameters of buttons, forms, galleries, menu items and boxes.
- Convenient intuitive interface.
- There are many additional widgets and applications that can be connected to the site - form designers, chat rooms, social network buttons, analytics services, payment systems and much more.
- Opportunities for creating stylish slide shows, photos and video galleries.
- Built-in photo bank with thousands of images.
- Vector collection of more than 3000 icons, logos and illustrations.
- Built-in calculator and form designer.
- Ability to add to the site feed from Instagram and broadcast video from Facebook.
- Built-in CRM to track orders, manage contacts, registered users and subscribers.
- Ability to create closed pages with access settings.
- The performance of the site is not limited only on the "Unlimited" tariff, on the rest - from 1 to 10 GB.
- Connecting your own domain is available only at paid rates.
- Beginners find it hard to figure out the admin panel that is overloaded with functionality, you need to get used to it.
- By phone tech support speaks only English, Spanish and Portuguese. It took me about 10 minutes to find a form for communication with experts.
- You will have to pay for the connection of a Gmail mailbox with your address separately.
The editor interface consists of three panels - horizontal and two vertical. The "Pages" button (1) in the upper left corner is used to switch between pages. In the "Site" (2), you can save the project, turn on the preview mode, go to the mobile version editor, publish, link the domain, etc. For some actions there are quick buttons on the same panel - save (3), publish (4 ), cancel (5) or repeat (6) last action, change the scale (7), mobile version editor (8) and preview mode (9). Through the item "Tools" (11), additional controls and navigation elements are connected - rulers (13), site borders (14) and the panel on the right (15), as well as color lines that appear when dragging blocks with the mouse to align with the overall composition. In the "Help" (11) you can get help on working with the editor. And the button "Connect premium" is nothing more than a call to action - a call to switch to a paid rate.By choosing a template for WIX need to approach carefully. After you start editing and add your content, you will not be able to change it. We'll have to create another site and start all over again on the new layout.
To edit the site, add and edit items, use the vertical panel on the left. Using it, the background changes (16), blocks, boxes, buttons, text, headings, form lists and more (17), widgets and applications (18) are added, fonts, photos, videos, audio and documents (19) are loaded, configurable blog (20) and online posting form (21). In addition, when selecting an item, another panel appears above it (22). It is used to customize the appearance - you can choose a color, shape, turn on animation, etc.
Clicking on the button in the left pane opens the list. For example, all the elements that can be added to the site (1) hide behind the plus sign. Select the "List" item, and the editor offers us various design options (2). An additional category navigation appears on the right (3). The latter comes in handy, given the large selection. You can change the appearance after adding to the site. Behind the "More" (4) hides the ability to embed html-code, flash or a whole site, login forms for admin and user registration, functionality for creating anchor menu and document icons.
At the starting rate, you can use all the templates and create an unlimited number of sites; only the storage space is limited to 500 MB. Connecting your own domain and Google Analytics is not available.
The service offers 4 premium rates - Connect Domain (123 rubles per month), Combo (249 rubles per month), Unlimited (375 rubles per month) and eCommerce (488 rubles per month). They differ in performance (from 1 GB to unlimited), disk space (from 500 MB to 20 GB) and functionality. For example, connecting a normal domain is included in the price of any paid rate, and you can create an online store only at the maximum, advertising WIX is disabled starting from Combo.
uKit is a relatively new development of uCoz. Unlike his great-grandfather, uKit is intuitive and modern. The creators position their product as an easy-to-learn service that does not require special knowledge for small and medium-sized businesses. Although there is a functionality for creating online stores - own and from Ecwid - the designer is still more suitable for business cards, landing pages and other projects with a small number of pages. Ukit is aimed at entrepreneurs who want to quickly launch a stylish and functional resource, with no experience in development and not wanting to invest in it. The service copes well with this task - the sites turn out beautiful, it takes a couple of days to launch. The main difference between uKit and similar products is a serious limitation when setting up a design. The user simply will not be allowed to do what is not provided for by the developers, if he does not switch to the PRO tariff. This serves as protection against possible errors and poor results. However, for those who clearly know what they want and how it should look, such concern can be scared away.
- Modern adaptive templates.
- Constantly updated, new features appear, bugs are fixed.
- Restrictions user actions when editing - protection against errors.
- Parallax effect, anchor menu, timer widget and other useful features.
- The template can be changed at any time.
- Postponed publication of news.
- On the trial, you can connect the human domain, bought in uKit.
- Domain at a free rate.
- Tools for SEO - meta tag editor, built-in statistics, Yandex.Metrics connection and Google Analytics.
- Branded mailbox based on Mail.ru.
- The ability to create forms in accordance with the law "On Personal Data".
- Integration with amoCRM.
- Built-in functionality for adding different popups to the site.
- Built-in graphics optimizer for fast loading site.
- Ability to customize online payment in accordance with 54-FZ.
- There are few templates in the free directory, and they look alike. To make a unique resource, you will have to pay for access to premium templates, order a site from uKit specialists or pay the maximum tariff and edit the code yourself.
- Serious restrictions on editing - completely unique template will not work.
- The product is young and not yet debugged - users complain about errors and bugs: incorrect display of sliders and headers in the mobile version, spam through the feedback form, glitches and hangs, lack of functionality. With all the difficulties and responses of representatives of uKit can be found in the discussions of the official VK group.
- There is no possibility to separately edit the mobile version.
- In the process of working on the site, errors regularly occur and the designer restarts.
Unlike uCoz, the uKit toolbar is used only for payment, domain binding, tracking statistics and optimization parameters. The "Settings" section is extremely concise - we change the favicon, close the unfinished resource from indexing, set up redirects and demolish the site. Everything. The remaining manipulations are done through a visual editor. The vertical panel on the left has three editing modes - the Design tab (1), the Designer (2) and the Site Pages (3) tabs. The remaining buttons are used to go to the control panel (4), preview (5), cancel or repeat the last action (6), create and view backups (7) and publish (8).
In the "Design" mode, you can choose or create your own color scheme and change the background (9). Working with fonts (10) involves choosing one of the four font pairs provided by the creators of the layout - for headings and main content. You can also create your own pair of fonts. In the "Advanced" section (11), the "Up" button, the animation of the appearance of widgets and the version for the visually impaired are enabled and disabled. Item "Template" (12) is used to switch to another layout, if this does not suit you.
In the "Pages" mode, the order of the menu items is edited, the pages are deleted and created, the CNC is drawn up and the meta tags are filled. The user gets the most freedom of action in the "Designer" section - blocks, text, images are changed, new elements are added, etc. It is divided into two parts - "Blocks" (1) and "Widgets" (2). All sites on uKit consist of blocks to which widgets are added. You can place an empty section on the page by writing text, pictures, galleries, buttons, etc. There are also special blocks for content, headlines, product mart, price list, block of advantages, reviews and contacts. Available widgets are divided into 8 categories:
- Basic (3) - add text blocks, headings, pictures, icons, buttons, sliders and galleries;
- "Structure" (4) - separators and spaces for visual delimitation of elements;
- "Content" (5) - widgets for the design of cards of goods and services, prices, tables, reviews, quotes, etc .; there is also a timer, and other useful additions;
- "Online Store" (6) - connect the built-in uKit showcase and Ecwid widget;
- "External" (7) - connection of widgets of the Ecwid online store, designer of uCalc calculators, weather forecast, etc .;
- Media (8) - downloads, video, audio and presentations;
- "Contacts" (9) - besides the block itself, you can connect a feedback form, a map, a callback widget, an online chat and a MailChimp subscribers collection form;
- "Social" (10) - links to company groups, group and community widgets, sharing buttons.
Each item has additional settings. For blocks, you can set the structure, height and alignment, for text widgets - style, color, alignment, style and other parameters. Almost everywhere the background changes. Additional settings are opened by clicking on the item.
There is no full free rate. At the start, 14 days trial is given, after which you need to choose a tariff and pay. When the test period is over, without payment you will be able to enter the control panel and edit the site, but it will not be available to visitors.
Be careful: when you first pay a subscription is made and the money for the tariff will be automatically debited from the card in the future. If you have not yet decided whether you will use the constructor further, cancel the subscription after payment.
At the starting rate available to create a full-fledged site on your own domain. At the bottom of the page displays an advertising banner. From the limitations of the functionality - inserting your code, setting goals in the statistics, the built-in widget of the online store and adding unique palettes.
There are 4 tariffs - Premium ($ 3.50 per month), Premium + ($ 7 per month), Shop ($ 8.40 per month) and Pro (10 , $ 50 per month.) They differ in functionality - at the minimum technical support is not available in live chat, statistics goals, own palettes and code, an online store widget. In addition, the price does not include premium templates. Creating a storefront is available only at the tariffs "Shop" and "Pro", and the change in the color scheme and site code - only at the maximum.
uCoz is one of the oldest designers on the Runet. The functionality allows you to create a business card site, a blog, a forum, an information portal or an online store. The basis is a modular system. When creating the system, it offers to select the necessary blocks - page editor, bulletin board, blog, news, questions and answers, online store, forum and others. If something is forgotten, in the process you can add. The design chosen at the start is also easy to change, while the content is saved.
The main difference from other designers lies in the principles of work on the site. The functionality of the visual designer is rather weak - you can delete, add and adjust blocks, change the text of some elements, work with messages, manage materials, files, registered users and comments. For everything else, use the control panel - its capabilities are much broader. But it takes time and skill to figure it out. In addition, the system allows you to edit HTML and CSS code. Up to complete replacement of the template code. Although the developers are positioning the service as universal for beginners and professionals, in fact, the first will be hard, and the latter will prefer CMS or development from scratch. On the other hand, uCoz is an excellent base for those who want to seriously start creating custom websites.
- Ability to edit HTML and CSS.
- Connecting Yandex.Metrika and Yandex.Webmaster services through the administrative panel.
- The ability to create a unique site with an individual design based on the service.
- With certain skills, the possibilities are practically unlimited.
- Integration with Yandex.Fydy, Yandex.Maps, 1C: Trade Management, Yandex.Market, social media posting services.
- You can connect an SSL certificate.
- Wide opportunities for SEO optimization.
- Human domain at a free rate.
- Connecting the service ATOL.Online, "ModuleCashy" and other ways to comply with 54-FZ.
- Free templates are frankly outdated, for a stylish and modern design will have to pay separately. More modern models appear, but so far there are not many of them.
- Filling meta tags through the SEO module is available only at paid rates.
- The interface is complicated to take time to figure out.
- The free and minimum tariffs on the site displays ads from uCoz, and in the first case - a large banner or video player.
- Paid support at a free rate of $ 0.50 per call, you can only contact for technical issues for free.
The main work on the site is carried out through the administrative panel. It looks simple and clear, but due to the clutter of functions and features it is easy to get confused. To navigate using the horizontal menu. Each section displays its own block of sub-items (9). Through the item "Modules" (1) pages, blocks and extensions are added, deleted and edited. For each tool you can configure a variety of parameters. For example, for a blog - this is the size of the preview, the fields in the form of adding, the display of materials on the page, sorting, size and number of images and much more. The "Users" section (2) is used to configure the form and rules for registration, authorization through social networks, creating access rights and actions for different groups of users, as well as sending email newsletters. In the "Settings" block (3) various parameters are collected - the name of the site, the appearance of the material editor and comment form, the domain name and much more. The item "Tools" (4) contains such utilities as the file manager, settings for the social networks panel, visual editor and RSS import, banner rotator and much more.Services "Yandex. Metric" and "Yandex. Webmaster" are connected in the sub-item "Webmaster Tools".
The "Security" section (5) contains the action log, SSL certificate settings, IP blocking and URL blocking. On the "Design" page (6) all the tools for managing the appearance of the site are collected. Here you can change the template, generate a structure, import a remote code, edit the menu, create a backup, or partially change the code. It is convenient to use the last function to edit individual elements, for example, to change the captions in the site header. Sometimes in the visual editor to do it fails. Some tools in this section are available only to those who know HTML and CSS. In the sub-item "Editor" you can adjust the code of different blocks and pages. Finally, the "Services" section (7) is used to pay for premium rates and the purchase of domains, and "Help" (8) is used to contact technical support.
The visual editor at uCoz is less functional and is intended mainly for managing the site - messages (1), materials (3), comments (4), pages (5), files (6), users (7), notifications (8) and a designer (eleven). Кнопка "Информация" (2) используется для входа и настройки основной панели управления и перехода в блог uCoz, "Поиск" (9) - для поиска по сайту в режиме редактора. При клике по пункту "Конструктор" (11) включается режим редактирования. Можно добавлять модули и управлять блоками (13) - менять местоположение и заголовки, удалять и настраивать содержимое. Кнопка "Вид" (10) позволяет взглянуть на сайт глазами гостя, зарегистрированного пользователя или администратора. Везде, где можно добавлять статьи и материалы, появляются пиктограммы визуального и HTML-редактора (12). При клике открывается форма добавления записи.
На стартовом пакете можно создать полноценный сайт с нормальным доменом. Однако при загрузке почти на весь экран будет открываться реклама. Other restrictions include filling out meta tags through the SEO module, no automatic backup and virus checking, you cannot remove uCoz copyright, the limit on posting on social networks (10 per day for each social network and for each module), you cannot attach files to mail forms and hide statistics counter.
The developers propose to choose one of five tariffs - "Minimum" ($ 2.99 per month.), "Basic" ($ 5.99 per month.), "Optimal" ($ 7.99 per month.), Store ($ 9.99 per month) and Maximum ($ 15.99 per month). They differ in the amount of space on the server (from 1 to 20 GB) and other parameters. For example, premium antivirus, mobile template, professional layout from the store as a gift, lack of copyright uCoz, PHP connection and some other buns are only available starting from the package "Optimal". You can create a store only on the two most expensive rates.
Nethouse is a relatively young Russian designer. Theoretically suitable for landing pages, business cards and online storefronts, but in practice it’s more geared towards the latter. The main target audience of the service is small and medium businesses interested in online sales. For a long time, developers have moved along this path - adding new features and useful integrations for owners of online stores. Now attention is paid to other types of sites. For example, not so long ago, 9 templates appeared for promotional resources and presentation pages. However, the emphasis is still on eCommerce. In particular, the layout for landing in the catalog is only 1.
There are not so many opportunities to create unique sites. The user is offered to choose from 23 ready-made designs for different areas or 58 templates, which can later be slightly customized. Essentially, customization comes down to replacing images, content, logo and background, as well as setting the number and location of blocks on pages, fonts and text size. Also, when adding elements - buttons, triggers, pictures - you can edit the location, select one of the prepared designs, upload your icons, etc. But for an online store, perhaps this is enough - a concisely decorated showcase and comprehensive information about the conditions. Everything else at the level of business processes and integration - advertising, statistics, SEO-promotion, online payment, data exchange with the warehouse, taking orders and much more. Nethouse has no problems with this.
True, in the fall of 2017, the developers released a new editor, Nethouse 2.0, which allows you to more flexibly customize the appearance of the site. You can even assemble it from scratch from more than 40 blocks, divided into 15 categories. For each block, a background is configured - color or image. The new editor has 3 templates available - for a landing page, a business card site and a multipage company website. Resources on the new editor are fully optimized for smartphones and tablets. While this tool is working in beta test mode, errors and malfunctions can occur, but the Nethouse team is actively working on the editor - it constantly rolls out functional updates and fixes bugs.
- The service is regularly updated, new features appear.
- Uploading the subscriber base to CSV to work through third-party mailing services.
- Integration with Yandex.Cassa, 1C programs, My Warehouse, Big Bird, CallbackHunter, SDEK, UniSender, online consultants, call tracking, retargeting Vkontakte and others.
- Set up online payments in compliance with 54-ФЗ.
- Built-in CRM.
- Customize 404 page errors.
- Mailbox based on Mail.ru.
- SEO optimization - meta tags for each page and article, CNC, robots.txt and sitemap.
- Built-in functionality for collecting subscriber base and creating newsletters;
- SSL certificate connection
- Many settings for IM - shopping cart, promotional codes, currency, order form, search by article, import of goods in CSV-format, online payment and much more.
- Not bad indexed by search engines.
- The tariff "Business" separate accounts for marketers, content managers and designers.
- Applications for administering the site for Android and iOS smartphones.
- A small selection of templates and designs.
- Weak ability to customize the appearance of the site.
- You need to get used to the interface, there is no drug'and'drop.
- Not all templates are optimized for mobile devices.
- There are interruptions in work.
- No access to HTML and CSS.
By customizing the look and feel of the site, Nethouse is seriously inferior to Wix and uKit. All settings are in the control panel (6) - the choice of a template or a finished design and background editing, which consists in choosing a color or image. The remaining items of the vertical menu are used to configure and integrate with services and applications. In the "Summary" (1) you can change the tariff, top up the balance and connect the domain. To manage the latter, there is also a corresponding tab (5). Item "Shop" (2) is used for exporting and importing goods, creating promotional codes, editing order forms, setting up payment terms and other parameters of an online storefront. In the "Applications" section (3) all available integrations are collected.
“Paid services” (4) include premium rates, disabling service copyright, search promotion, SEO audit, setting up contextual advertising, and others. In the "Settings" tab (7) you can set the language, favicon, confirm the rights to the site for Google and Yandex, add a sitemap, edit the robots.txt and fill in the meta tags. Item "Mailings" (8) is used to create forms, mailing and manage subscribers, "Comments" (9) - track messages from users, configure authorization and pre-moderation. The last two tabs - "Get Bonuses" and "Partners Discounts" - contain the functionality of the affiliate program and promotions for related services - contextual advertising, copywriting, online accounting, etc. To switch to the visual editor (12) and preview modes (13 ) the corresponding buttons are used.
In the visual editor to edit the module, you need to click on the corresponding button (1). A block of elements (2) that can be added - a button, triggers, a picture, text, and others will appear. The last two are blanks with a description, a button, a title, and a picture on the right or left. Elements can be swapped and deleted (3). When you click on some gear appears (4). Behind it is the choice of design and settings that open in a small window (5). The first means several options prepared by developers, the second depends on the specific element. For a button, these are size, alignment, link, “open in new window” checkboxes and nofollow, for a picture - alignment, alt tag and link. When you click on the text fields, a panel opens with the size, color and outline, alignment, lists and other parameters. Blocks can be deleted (6) and interchanged (7). Where several homogeneous elements are assumed, there is an "Add" button (8). This refers to the modules of articles, news, products and services. The visual editor has quick access to the control panel menus (9).
At the base rate, you can create a business card or an online store with 10 products, 20 photos and a third-level domain. SSL certificate connection available. You can not accept payments online and attach mail on your domain. The site displays the copyright of the developer, and on free sites older than three months - a narrow advertising bar at the top.
After testing the service, you can choose one of three tariffs - “First” (1 rub. Per month), “Master” (299 rub. Per month) and “Business” (499 rub. Per month). They differ in the number of goods (10 , 50 or 1000 respectively) and photographs (100, 200 or unlimited). In addition, an advertising strip is displayed on the “First” tariff at the bottom of the site, and the division of access rights between the added employees is possible only on the “Business” tariff.
The developers are positioning the designer 1C-UMI as a service for small and medium businesses. The functionality is enough to create an online business card of an individual specialist or company, Landing Page or online store. Patterns are divided into these four categories. There are more than 600 ready-made layouts, but they are monotonous, many look obsolete. Exception - Landing and IM. For mobile devices, only a part of the layouts have been adapted, and given the attitude towards the adaptability of search engines, this seriously limits the choice. The service will be interesting first of all to those who want to launch an online storefront. Weak customization for them is not a hindrance, but in terms of store-specific settings, integration with useful services and search engine promotion, UMI has no special problems.
Like Nethouse, recently 1C-UMI has released a new editor for developing landing pages from scratch. Single-pages are collected from more than hundreds of ready-made blocks using drag'n'drop. When editing text, a font and outline selection panel appears. In some blocks, you can open and edit the code. Although Tilda is far from here, the new landing page editor looks more functional than the standard 1C-UMI tools.When choosing the type of site, you need to be more careful, you can change the template in the process of work, but you can change the landing page for IM - no.
- Access to CSS.
- Design can be changed at any time.
- The administrative panel is convenient and intuitive.
- Import goods from CSV and YML.
- You can buy the site and transfer it to your hosting.
- Alerts about new orders and messages in the browser when the site is closed.
- Integration with "1C: Trade Management", "My Warehouse", SDEK, online payment services, Google Analytics, SeoPult, VK and FB comment plugins, Yandex.Market and Yandex. Direct.
- Good built-in functionality for SEO-optimization and promotion.
- Mail on your own domain.
- 15-day trial with unlimited functionality.
- Support 54-ФЗ through Yandex. Kassa.
- Built-in functionality to comply with the law "On Personal Data".
- Functionality for promotion in social networks and posting from the administrative panel of the site.
- HTTPS support.
- Many settings for IM: VAT, discount designer, sales statistics, product filtering, minimum order amount, currency, 1-click order, product comparison, related products, popular products, goods balances, import of goods in CSV format, online payment and much more.
- Built-in functionality for promotion in social networks.
- Free mobile application for processing orders online store in Android and iOS.
- Most of the templates are not adapted for mobile devices.
- Weak customization options - you can replace text, labels, images and favicon; swap, add or remove blocks will not work, to change the background will have to climb in the CSS.
- When working, the administrative panel slows down and freezes.
- At free rate there are ad units.
- The visual editor is not functional enough.
The main work on the site is carried out through the administrative panel. On different types of sites the functionality is slightly different. For example, for IM it is possible to track order statistics, build delivery into a chain of processing and processing orders, connect with Yandex.Market, adjust discounts, etc. To navigate, use the vertical menu on the left. The "Home" tab (1) displays information about the site - type, domain, payment term, etc. From there you can go to the editor, training mode, help sections and domain purchases. In the "Content" section (2), the site structure is configured (10) - pages can be deleted, duplicated, copied, etc. Also, there are tabs for managing comments (11), connecting social network buttons (12) and selecting a feedback template ( 13). Since I took for example the site about the services of a tattoo master, this section also displays the item "Make an appointment" (14). Quite an interesting functional - the client can choose the service, time of the visit and the master.
The "Clients" tab (3) displays messages left through the feedback form. The "Design" section (4) is extremely concise - change the template and favicon and add CSS code. In the "Domains" (5) you can buy or link a domain. Immediately stored payment history. The Mail tab (6) is used to register a mailbox on your domain and configure the address and sender for outgoing and incoming mail. In the "Statistics" section (7) you can track data from Google Analytics. The item "Advertising / SEO" (8) is one of the most functional. This confirms the ownership of the site, creates an advertising project SeoPult, edits robots.txt, connects analytics systems and sets up a redirect. In Settings (9), you can create backups and delete temporary files.
To switch between the visual editor and viewing modes, use the corresponding button (1) and the F2 key. The text is edited by clicking. For images there are options (2) to download from the computer, paste from the file manager and edit - crop or rotate, and also replace the link for the transition when clicked. In some places it is possible to enable and disable directory blocks, special offers, etc., but modules cannot be swapped. A separate button (6) turns on the image editing mode. You can undo and redo the last action (4) and fill in the meta tags (5). At this functional visual editor ends. All fixes need to be saved (3).
Basic functionality with 100 MB of disk space and a third-level domain is available for free for an unlimited period.
Variant 4 - "Website of a specialist" (220-330 rubles per month), "Landing" (400-550 rubles per month), "Company website" (400-500 rubles per month) and "Internet shop "(825-1100 rubles per month.) The amount depends on the period - the more months to pay, the cheaper. On the first three tariffs 4 GB of disk space is available, on the last - 10 GB. There are differences in functionality. RSS feeds, product catalogs and feedback form management are available only on the Company Website and Online Store. You can manage the customer base on all rates, except the "Site of the specialist". For online storefronts, there are quite a few specific functions not available in other versions - shopping cart, order management, connection of payment systems, synchronization with "1C" and "My warehouse", delivery options and others.
Setup is a website builder created by developers of platforms for promoting Sape and SeoPult. Positioned as a service for the launch of business cards, landing pages and online stores. In fact, the most interesting only in terms of online storefronts. Store functionality implemented well. The service is aimed at newcomers to web development - a minimum of settings and a very simple interface - you will not get confused. But those who want to make a beautiful and unique website will be closely - the possibilities for customization are minimal. Design patterns are weak. The choice is large, but many of them look alike, look raw and outdated, most are not adapted to mobile devices. In the constructor embedded tools Sape and SeoPult. It would seem that website promotion should be simple and convenient. In fact, the basic functionality differs little from competitors, and the rest will have to be paid separately.
- Simple and intuitive control panel.
- Ability to edit HTML and CSS.
- Editor of forms and buttons.
- IM has a quick review of product descriptions and a button for quick ordering.
- Convenient functionality for managing orders.
- Second-level domain at a free rate.
- Integration with Yandex.Market, social networks, Disqus.
- Callback button and online consultant.
- Import / export of goods from Excel and CSV.
- Connect online payment.
- Tools for search promotion in the administrative panel.
- "Eternal" fare.
- Domain as a gift for filling the three pages of the site content.
- Unloading goods in 1C.
- SSL certificate connection
- The functionality for the implementation of consent to the processing of personal data.
- Outdated design of most templates.
- For mobile devices adapted only 15 layouts.
- Weak customization options - you can rearrange the blocks, change the color scheme, pictures, fonts, the background of individual blocks and the text color; Forms and buttons change only on paid rates.
- The basic version is very limited.
- No trial with full functionality.
- Large advertising banner at a free rate.
- All changes on the site are moderated, even to connect your domain you need to fill the pages with content that will be tested.
The control panel is located in the "My Sites" section. It looks a bit unusual, but in general it is intuitive. Tools are distributed across the vertical and horizontal menu. In the first one, you can change the selected design (1), connect or buy a domain (4), select a different tariff (5), fasten a Yandex mailbox or Mail.ru (6) and delete the site (7). In the "Parameters" section (2) there are basic settings - the name and description of the site, downloading favicon, confirmation of rights to the site for Yandex and Google. Immediately, the protection of images with a watermark is configured, Disqus comments, a feedback form, a search, a callback button, an online consultant and other functionality are connected. On the "Online Store" page (3) all settings for online storefronts are collected. In this section, the cart is connected, alerts about new orders are set up, catalogs are exported and imported, the thanks page for the order is edited, and promotional codes are connected. Настройка внешнего вида сводится к выбору одного из двух предложенных дизайнов корзины и местоположения на странице. Некоторые функции, например, кнопка "заказать" в каталоге, доступны только на тарифе SHOP.
Инструменты, связанные с продвижением ресурса, собраны в горизонтальном меню. На вкладке "Статистика" (8) отображаются данные о количестве просмотров и уникальных посетителей. Раздел "Раскрутка" (9) становится доступен, только когда к сайту привязан домен. Там собраны платные и бесплатные инструменты продвижения от Sape и SeoPult - автоматический подбор запросов, закупка ссылок и т. д. The tab "Seminars" (10) is a schedule of free workshops on the creation and promotion of sites. In the "Mailings" module (11) you can create, edit and customize letters on the basis of subscribers. Also on the page you can find several training materials on email marketing and working with the module itself. The "Audit" section (12) is nothing more than advertising services. There periodically appear discounts. At the time of writing the review, the developers proposed to make for 2000 rubles. that usually costs 20,000 rubles. The last tab (13) transfers to the fare selection page.
The visual editor is intended mainly for editing content. At first glance it seems a bit confusing, you need to figure it out and get used to it. In terms of usability, it is inferior to services like Wix. Using the narrow horizontal panel, you can create a new page (1), fill in the URL and meta tags (2), switch between existing pages (3), go to the administrative panel (4), turn on the preview mode (5), copy the link to show Someone unpublished site (6). Setting design (7) is reduced to replacing the background, and then only at a paid rate. You cannot add or delete blocks, just hide and change places. The corresponding buttons appear when you hover the mouse on the gear (8). The whole site is divided into sections and blocks. Each module has an edit icon (9). When you click on each block, its own set of tools opens - a visual editor for styling content, slider settings for photo selections, image loading and display options for advertising banner module, etc. Thus, you can set effects, speed, size and navigation method for sliders (eleven). In some sections, in addition to the green "change" button, there is blue HTML, but editing the code is only available in the paid version. But to create a logo through the editor (10) everyone can. It is quite primitive - enter text, choose fonts and colors - but overall not bad. Changes must be saved (12).
At the base rate, you can create a full-fledged site with a second-level domain. However, the functionality will be severely limited - 100 MB of disk space, you can not change the background, edit the code, connect some useful chips for IM. At the bottom of the site will display a banner ad and copyright Setup.
There are 2 tariffs - Pro for landings and business cards (2388 rubles per year) and Shop for IM (3588 rubles per year.) You cannot pay monthly. On both versions, you can edit HTML, add maps and videos, change the background, connect a callback button, create buttons and forms using the designer. Disk space is unlimited. The store rate adds integration with Yandex.Market, user registration, online payment, chat with a consultant, and other store tools. Any site can be redeemed forever and not pay a monthly fee. Issue price - 4776 rubles. for Pro and 7196 rubles. for the shop.
It is up to you to use constructors for your projects. I agree that you should not use such services for serious projects, but I selected several designers for myself that could be useful. So, LPGenerator is a great tool for landing pages. If the work is put on stream, and the selling pages are created in batches, this tool will save money and time. Tilda's powerful functionality also inspires trust and respect. In my opinion, for business cards and content projects - the best option, provided that the costs paid off. WIX doesn't seem to be far behind in functionality, however, it was not very convenient for me to work with it, despite the intuitive visual editor. Of the rest, only Setup got my attention. Although it is rather weak, it allows you to create a completely tolerable resource for free. I would dwell on it if I wanted to practice creating and promoting information sites - test the entire work process, experiment with SEO. 1C-UMI is interesting with the ability to purchase a resource on your server. This feature is useful if you want to first try out the idea, and then modify the missing functionality. It seems that uKit looks pretty modern, but after Tilda and WIX I was not impressed - there are not enough opportunities to customize the design for yourself. Nethouse is good for standard online stores without featured functionality. Everything you need for the convenience of the owner and customers is there. uCoz, although it has changed a lot over the past 8 years, has not impressed me. Anyone who is familiar with the design and development at a professional level will be able to make a cool website with a unique design on this platform. But with the same success he can do it on any other CMS.
All of the above is a personal opinion and feelings of interaction with the designers reviewed. Do you have a successful or, on the contrary, sad experience with one of them? I would be glad to discuss in the comments.